Come and discover for yourself all that Bredon School has to offer.
JOIN US on Saturday 20th May 10 am – 2 pm.
Our pupils, Parents Association, and our CReSTeD accredited teaching staff would love to meet you and show you around our wonderful School.
You will have the opportunity to observe and join in with classes and activities taking place throughout the school; from the school farm to the Science laboratories, the drama studio to the clay pigeon shooting ground!
It’s also an opportunity to take a look at boarding and learn more about our approach to supporting students with dyslexia and other specific learning needs.
There will be a series of short lectures to attend, from inspirational external speakers and our own residential experts on the following topics:
- Understanding changes to SEN – Andrew Barrowclough, HCB Solicitors.
- Dyslexia beyond the label – Sam Oldfield, Old Bredonian and successful businessman.
- Special Educational Needs and Assistive Technology – Deborah Jones, Deputy Head SEN.
- Dyscalculia – Gwen Hamilton, Deputy Head Pastoral and Head of Mathematics.
- Curriculum and Progress – Benson Ferrari, Deputy Head Academic.
- Boarding life and suitability for Forces families – Charmain Eaton and Robert Starr, Boarding House Parents with Mr and Mrs Kerslake, parents.
- Mindfulness in Schools – Jeff Wood, Pastoral and Wellbeing Support officer.
- Pastoral Care at Bredon School – Gwen Hamilton, Deputy Head Pastoral.
Contact admissions to reserve your place.
We look forward to meeting you!