Bredon provides an education that caters for all types of learners and treats and values them as individuals.
With 85 acres of beautiful school grounds, incorporating numerous sports pitches and facilities, a canoe launch on the River Severn and even our own clay shooting ground, our learning environments are inspirational.
Students learn in well-equipped modern classrooms, and outdoors, they experience lessons on the working farm or within our Forest School.
Everyone in the Bredon community is expected to participate fully in the academic and extra-curricular life of the School in order to develop as well-rounded, tolerant and responsible individuals.
Students understand that having a strong work ethic will enable them to achieve.
“At his previous school (my son) was withdrawn, reluctant to go to school and used to cry everyday. Now he is a confident happy boy because of Bredon. The staff are amazing and have built his confidence up no end.” Parent
We consider what our students can do for the community as well as what they may need from it, and we have a real sense of belonging which, for students, teachers and parents, is as exhilarating as it is rewarding.
We welcome learners from the local area, the wider UK and the wider world.
- Winner – ISA Awards 2018, Excellence and Innovation in the Fine Arts
- Winner – ISA Awards 2017, Academic Excellence and/or Innovation – for Work Experience programme
- Finalist – ISA Awards 2016, Outstanding Provision in Sport
- Winner – ISA Awards 2015, IT innovation of the Year – for Cisco Academy
- Winner – TES Independent School Awards 2015, marketing campaign of the Year – for May Fair
- Finalist – TES Independent School Awards 2015, Independent School of the Year