Fees, with effect from 1st September 2018
Payment of fees
Bredon School has partnered with Flywire to make your UK and international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country by bank transfer, credit card and other local payment methods.
How to make a payment with Flywire:
Go to bredonschool.flywire.com
• Select your country of origin and preferred payment method
• Enter your payment details and receive confirmation of your payment booking
• Track your payment from start to finish on your student dashboard
To make your payment, please click on the box ‘Pay Online’.
A bursary is means-tested financial support for school fees. The aim is to ensure that Bredon School is accessible to able students, irrespective of income. Any current or prospective pupil is eligible to apply for bursarial support, including external candidates who are hoping to be awarded a scholarship.
Although the school has no legacy income, it puts aside a limited amount of funding to support pupils who cannot afford to pay school fees, including pupils who are already in the school and whose families have suffered sudden and unexpected hardship.
The school retains full discretion to decide who does or does not satisfy the criteria for a bursary, taking into account all relevant information.
A bursary committee meets to consider the relevant merits of applications for assistance. In making its decisions the committee takes into account parental income and the value of assets.
“While qualifications represent an important destination, the educational process by which that destination is reached is equally, if not more, important.”
Applying for a Bursary
The prospective pupil and his or her parents should:
- Satisfy themselves that they are likely to fulfil the academic and means-testing criteria;
- Complete and return a Statement of Financial Circumstances (together with supporting evidence) to the Bursar. This form is available from the Bursary, telephone 01684 293156, or write to: The Bursar, Bredon School, Pull Court, Bushley, Nr Tewkesbury, GL20 6AH.
HM Forces Families
Bredon School is proud to support our Forces and we offer discounts on fees of 10% to service families who are eligible for the Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA). The MoD offers the Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA) to:
- help provide continuity of education for a child;
- enable the spouse of a Service person (SP) to accompany them on postings.
CEA is available for children aged eight years and over. There is a junior and senior rate of CEA – which is not related to rank.