In March 2022 we were inspected by the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) over three days for a Regulatory Compliance Inspection (RCI). We are very pleased to say that all standards were found to have been met, we were fully compliant in all areas and the inspection passed.
The report can be found below.
Prior to this, Bredon School achieved the highest possible rating of ‘Excellent’ in all categories in the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) report published in September 2018.
We encourage you to read the full inspection report available for download.
The 2018 inspection report highlighted that:
- “Pupils’ attitudes to learning are excellent throughout the school”
- “Pupils exhibit excellent social development and collaborative skills”
- “The development of pupils’ self-confidence is a strong feature of their personal development”
- “Pupils accept their own and each other’s strengths and weaknesses… creating a strong, caring community”
- “An emphasis on outdoor education contributes strongly to pupils’ physical and mental health”
- “The school’s individualised approach and extensive curriculum… ensure that every pupil can make progress and develop confidence and skills for the future”
In addition to achieving the highest possible grades for Pupil Achievement and Pupil Personal Development, Bredon School was found to be fully compliant with all the ISI statutory standards in the Compliance Inspection.